JOES Precision Billet Bump Steer Gauge has a strong, rigid design to give you exact results every time. Our billet aluminum hub plate is laser etched for absolute accuracy and is designed to work with the most popular 4 Bolt and 5 Bolt hubs. Our custom digital gauge is made with a reversed display for easy viewing and the roller arm is adjustable to ensure that the gauge will clear the hub. We’ve created an open frame design that allows plenty of room for your jack to be positioned under your lower control arm and the entire assembly breaks down easily for storage in your shop or trailer.
- Digital Gauge Range – .546 inch / 13.87mm
- 4- and 5-Lug Kit have a Travel Range of 8.0″
- 5-lug side fits 5 x 4.5, 5×4.75, 5×5, Wide 5, and snap cap bubble hubs
- 4-lug side fits bolt patterns from 4 x 3.93″ (4 x 100mm) to 4 x 5.510″ (4 x 140mm)
- Stores in a space of 13″ x 24.375″ x 3.75″